Monday, June 05, 2006

Maddy Rolled Over


Technically since it is after midnight, Maddy rolled over yesterday. I put her down for a nap on her stomach. (That is the most comfortable position for her. With the casts, she would only sleep for 30 minute stretches. I know about SIDS and Maddy's doctor knows that she sleeps on her stomach.) On with the story, when I went back in Maddy's room she was on her back. Maddy had her shoes on so I now know that she is strong enough to roll over without the shoes. I was getting a little worried, wondering why she hadn't rolled over yet.

I took the above picture today of Maddy with her big brother, Ryan.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you've created a blog for Maddy. I work with Lisa and I know being able to correspond with you has helped her alot. :)

Mandy, Maddy's Mom said...

Thanks, it has helper me also.

Mom said...

Hi,
We are expecting a daughter in 2-3 months. She was diagnosed 8 weeks ago via level II ultrasound as having isolated- bilateral club foot. I'm glad to have found your blog to gain further insight. Would it be possible as well to email you directly? I'm interested in what type of clothing you were able to utilize, amongst other things.
Margaret
msolomo1@maine.rr.com

Mandy, Maddy's Mom said...

I would love to correspond with you. My email is copschick@msn.com

Bent El Neel said...

hi Mandy
I found your comment on David's blog and dropped in to visit. Your baby girl is adorable :)
This is a great thing you're doing here...raising awareness and talking about your experience.
All the best for your angel Maddy:)