Monday, April 16, 2007

Maddy's Mom Is A VERY BUSY PERSON!!!!!

There have been some comments about this blog. I apologize if time is wasted for you, checking over and over to see no new updates. To give you some perspective here is my April schedule:
1-My birthday (no joke)
2-College Classes and part-time job
3-2 pm meeting and 6 pm mtg for the college honor society (Phi Theta Kappa) that I am president of
4-Class and Work
5-Work (8 hours)
6-Ryan-No School
9-Class and Budget Hearing for Phi Theta Kappa
10-Flew to Nashville, TN for Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Convention
15-Arrived home late evening
16-Class and work
17-Evening event for Phi Theta Kappa
18-Class and Work
19-Work and Volunteering at a home for children with troubled families (Boys and Girls Country)
21-Volunteering to clean up area on campus for a Biology outdoor classroom
23-Class and Work
24-Study Skills Presentation for Phi Theta Kappa, 2 pm Meeting, 6 pm Phi Theta Kappa Officer Election Meeting
25-Class and Work
26-Work and Student Excellence Awards (I will be receiving an award)
28-Volunteering for Beach Clean Up
30-Class and Work

In addition to the above activities, I spend time with my family, study for my classes, clean and cook for my family, I try to spend time with my friends, and somewhere in there I like to sleep a little. Please give me a little slack.

Please note that I will not be updating until after Finals (May 7-11) unless Maddy walks and I catch a picture of her doing it.


Maddy is doing great, but still not walking. And that is the Maddy update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look now Grumpy, we all know how busy you are but we want Maddy updates. As our fearless leader it is your job to give us what we want!!!!

Love you Mandy :)

Anonymous said...

Mandy, will you kindly update Maddy's site. It is past the 11th, and I would like t o see how well Maddy is Doing. PLEASE UPDATE.

Thanks a lot!!!!